15 Brennan Dr., Angus, ON, L0M 1B1 - Angus
Just Sold $639,900 - Residential
Ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a family friendly neighbourhood in the south end of Angus, close to all amenities. Large landscaped lot, patio stone walkway with sitting area at the front door, fully fenced backyard and mature trees view behind you, creates a private backyard oasis. This well maintained home has pride of ownership written all over it. Step inside and take a look at the features of this two story home has to offer.
• All brick exterior with over 2,200 above grade finished sqft. of living space, an inside entry from a two car garage to the main floor mud room.
• Enter through the upgraded decorative screen door to a spacious foyer with ceramic tiles where you are greeted by the grand oak circular stair- case.
• Formal living room/ dining room are complimented by faux wood beams with potlights in the beams. Upgraded laminate flooring create a stunning contemporary décor.
• Eat-in Kitchen with oak shaker style cabinets, updated hardware, stainless steel appliances, classic ceramic backsplash with an upgraded pulldown faucet. There are additional pantry cabinets. Walkout onto the spacious deck, fantastic for the summer BBQ’s.
• Backyard offers a large shed for extra storage, gazebo, landscaping with tons of room left over for the kids to play.
• Main floor family room with gas fireplace and a great view of the backyard. Main floor powder room and main floor laundry.
• As we head upstairs, you will find 4 bedrooms and a large four piece bathroom. The upper level is very spacious and bright with large windows in all rooms.
• Master Bedroom has a large walk-in closet, and ensuite. Separate shower with a grand soaker tub.
• As we head to the finished basement, you will find a second family room, wet bar, bedroom and an extra full bathroom. Separate entrance makes this space great for an in-law suite or easy to convert into an apartment for extra income.
• Conveniently located close to many outdoor activities, Ski Hills, Walking Trails, Golf Courses, and Wasaga Beaches.