660 Glen Cedar Crescent, Innisfil, ON, L9S 2J5 - Innisfil
Conditionally Sold $549,000 - Residential
Welcome to 660 Glen Cedar Crescent in the scenic waterfront community of Innisfil. 1,470 sqft, this raised bungalow has no one behind you, with mature trees for extra privacy on this premium lot. This home is ideally situated just steps to Ireton park for ease of play dates with the kids after school. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms this home is an entertainer’s dream! Easy access to Hwy 400 & Hwy 27 for commuters.
Some of the outstanding features of this home are:
- Inside entry from garage. Large front porch leads you into the spacious foyer to greet your guests. Ceramic flooring in the foyer for easy of cleaning.
- Open concept Living Room and formal Dining Room offering hardwood floors, crown moulding, upgraded rounded corners with a neutral colour pallet creating an atmosphere of pure elegance.
- Host formal dinner parties and celebrate special occasions in this spacious dining room and then after dinner, seamlessly move into the Living Room highlighted by a bright window alcove.
- The heart of this home is the impressive kitchen, overlooking the backyard, easily accessed through the sliding doors to the large deck creating a great environment for for BBQ’ing and outdoor entertaining.
- The eat-in Kitchen is equipped with plenty of upgraded cabinetry, rich quartz countertops and has room for a desk nook that’s ideal for homework and recipe planning. Functionally located is the Laundry Room next to the Kitchen.
- Tucked away down the hall, find rest and rejuvenation in the family bedrooms. The Master bedroom offers plenty of storage with a walk-in closet and an additional closet. A 3pc. bath Ensuite, includes a walk-in shower for ease of morning routines.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms, both over looking the peaceful backyard.
- Basement is unspoiled, just waiting for your personal touches. Fantastic layout for an in-law suite, home office or teen space.
- Minutes from shopping conveniences, Innisfil YMCA & Recreation Facility. A short drive to Barrie’s south end and the Cookstown Tanger Outlet Mall.