967 7th Line, Innisfil - Innisfil
Sold $479,900 - Residential
Welcome to 967 7th Line, in the scenic waterfront community of Innisfil. This home is ideal for a large family or two families living together, with separate entrances. Here you can enjoy the public beaches as you are just a 5-minute walk to Lake Simcoe at the bottom of the 7th Line. This property has a deep fenced private backyard to enjoy the summer evenings by the bon-fire.
Come inside to see some of the outstanding features of this home:
- Large foyer to greet and welcome guests.
- Main living space is open concept with a large eat-in kitchen open to the living room. Living room has double doors to a walkout to the backyard, vaulted ceiling with large windows and patio doors filling the space with lots of natural light.
- Master bedroom has laminate floors, large double door closets and overlooks the rear yard.
- Main bathroom is privately tucked in off the kitchen with a 4 piece bath that also has double sinks.
- Main living space has a family room in lower level with an abundance of storage and an additional bedroom off of the family room. This is a great teen hangout space.
- Second family space is separated by a door off of the kitchen. It has a main floor living room with a walkout onto a large deck overlooking the front yard. It also features a gas fireplace with two additional bedrooms off from the living room.
- The lower level of the second family space has a large family room with an additional gas fireplace. Stunning wood beams and barn board wainscoting are beautiful features of this space. It is also roughed in for plumbing where a second kitchen could easily be added in the future. Here we can also find two more bedrooms, additional bathroom and the laundry room.
- There is a separate side entry to the lower unit of the second family space.
- Easy access to Hwy 400 and Yonge Street for the commuters. Minutes from shopping conveniences in Innisfil, the public library, the YMCA, Innisfil Arena. Shopping needs of a big city can be found by a 10 minute drive to Barrie.
- Enjoy quite summer days in the backyard, down at the beach or a relaxing book by the lake. Fishing, swimming and night time bon fires are part of the lifestyle in Innisfil. In the winter, enjoy cross country skiing, snow shoeing on the frozen lake or ice fishing to pass the time on weekends.